Pages

Monday, September 9, 2013

Alone.

  There are times when I like to be alone. A time to just filter everything, to think about life, to simply just enjoy the company of myself. It's therapeutic in a way. Although I do like to have my dogs with me most of the time. Since they're just such a cute sight.

Being alone is a great way for me to reflect upon the things that happened or is happening. I for one, has always been quite the introvert. Things are always kept to myself, I guess I like to keep it that way for some things.

Listening to great music, is always one of the best ways to unwind. The completely let go and enjoy the beautiful melodies sung. Coldplay is one of my utmost favourites. 

Well, I've come to understand that part of me nowadays quite enjoy other people's company. Because sometimes, feeling and being alone; is rather sad. Being alone is a great thing. Just, definitely not always. 

No comments:

Post a Comment