Pages

Saturday, September 21, 2013

Hope.

  There are some things, that I've longed for a very long time. Those days were the longest. Day by day I just wished I could get it. Eventually though, I lost hope. I lost all faith that it would happen. It was a rather devastating experience. But I moved on with life like it didn't mean a thing.

Once in awhile, I would be reminded of how much I wanted it last time. But I never got it. And it still felt terrible then. It never occurred to me that now, I would have already gotten the things that I wanted more than anything that little 2 years ago. It's so, unexpected.

I guess, good things do come to those who wait. And now, more than anything, I do not want to lose this. After everything and I've finally got what I wanted. That sense of relief, satisfactory and happiness. It's hard to describe. You just want to grab hold of it and never let go.

I took the chance again, not knowing why was I chasing it again. Because the last time I did, nothing happened. The last time I did, it felt horrible. Doing the same thing all over again, but it's different this time. This time, I got what I wanted. And I want to have this, for as long as I can.

It's pretty simple, you know. It's just, life can be a dick sometimes. But don't give up hoping because you never know, no matter how long it takes, you may just get the thing that you want. Because I lost hope. I lost every little bit of hope in me. And I regret it so much now. If only I had knew.

So trust me and don't stop hoping. Because the feeling once you get it; is amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment