Pages

Monday, September 30, 2013

Happiness.

  Sometimes, it's the simple things in life. That makes life worth living. The simple act of kindness, love and giving. It's the thoughts of wanting to make the people you love happy. It's seeing your love ones smiles. It's cuddling your pets. It's spending your day doing the things you love. It's the simplicity of just relaxing and having a meaningful chat with someone that you love. Or even, the serenity of silence.

It's all the simple things that makes me happiest. It's all these things that makes me feel like the luckiest person. It's these things that make me feel the most grateful for all the wonderful things that are blessed upon me.

And I thank everyone that gives me that happiness. Something I can never buy. Something that I will always cherish. Happiness can be simply achieve. It's just how you perceive happiness. At the end of the day, it's not the materialistic things, it's not the gift itself that matters. It's the act of that person giving you that gift that means the most.

It's the act of giving and seeing how that person smiles. And just from that, it's pure happiness that you will get. It's really just how you see happiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment