Pages

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The good in the bad.

  One of my life rules is always to find the good in the bad. Because there's always good in bad and vice versa. Depending on what it is applied on, let's say murder or rape that sort of stuff, there really isn't a 'good'. But the fact is, it was a 'good' thing towards the person that committed that act. Well of course, good absolutely does not mean it is a right thing to do. There's a big difference.

It definitely makes more sense to apply this on specific things rather than everything and anything. And when I think about it, apply it onto the correct things, it really makes my perspective change.

Instead of looking at something that was bad, finding the good out of it makes the life experience much more worth it and I don't feel as bad.

And just today, it makes me realize so much that I never actually thought would be good. Having something negative and finding the positive aspects is the way to go. Well, that's for me at the least.

It makes me as a person much less negative. That's because when there's a bad thing, I just simply look at it as; a bad thing. Now that I look at things with a different approach, I can say it's much easier to deal with.

So tabby, here's a note to self. Make sure you keep to this and always remind yourself to find the good in the bad.

No comments:

Post a Comment