Pages

Monday, March 2, 2015

February Highlights

Now that we're welcoming yet another month, I thought I shall do a February Highlights post! Some rather personal pictures from last month to sum it all up. It's my life as it is. Two months has passed quite fast to be honest. I've changed so much comparing me from a year ago. 

So far, this year has been going pretty well I would say. Surprising my brother by getting him the graphic card he wanted overnight was the best. Chinese New Year i felt, brought my family closer once again. Well, I'll let the pictures do the talking. :>

-

10th - Our little celebration for my brother of which he had the biggest surprise ever when he opened his birthday present. :P 

Imitating each other. Like father like son.



Polaroids taken on the day Ant and I went to my dad's side to bai nian.


Pussy willow. (hehe)

Our little early dinner where we lou hei-ed with the $30 fish. Apparently it's tradition to cantonese to have a sumptuous meal on the 2nd day of Chinese New Year.
Supper the night after. If I recall correctly. 

 Taken on our Karaoke night/getting to know Ashley night :P




My valentine's present. :)
 Our matching lamb shirts which has a pretty stupid backstory to it. 
I shall end the post with a picture of my majestic Cat, Creamy. :)
-

And so, that's about it! Till next time doods. 

1 comment: