Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

Nostalgia. And pictures.

Recently, I've been feeling rather nostalgic. Alright who am I kidding, I am always reminiscing about when I was younger. I am still young, heck yea I am. But I'm at the age when I'm really starting to face reality and to be really honest; it all just kind of sucks. 

I remember the day when me and my brother as well as sometimes my sister would do the absolutely stupidest things together (we still do) and not give a care in the world. Now we all have our own responsibilities and so time together just seem so much more precious. 

Well, I'd like to think I had a pretty decent childhood. That I had the chance to play catching, Ice and Water all that jazz before smartphones came and kicked everyone's asses.. Without their knowledge. 

Alright, enough with the words. I just wanted to come on here at 3.36am and post up some pictures I took recently that I like. Note the I. So yeah. Here you go, blog.

-


Date: 10th January 2015. At The Float, Marina Bay for my brother's BMT Graduation Parade. 

Date: 8th February 2015. Bf.Nut Paintball Outing.


Taken at random timings here and there. I guess you can tell I'm a just a tad obsessed. 

-

So that's that! I will hopefully be able to find some time to post up some beauty related stuff but as of now I'm actually quite happy posting about life. So yes.

No comments:

Post a Comment