Pages

Thursday, April 10, 2014

Choices.

 This couple of days have been well, I can say rather life changing. After a long while of running away from my problems I've finally come to face them and to really find a solution. There's just been a lot of important decision regarding my life and what direction I want to go.

And honestly, for the first time in a long while I finally feel like I have a plan and that I like it. After all these years of just muddling through everyday just hoping I can get through to tomorrow, I finally feel like I know what I want. 

It's a bit frightening and I have absolutely no idea whether I'm making the right decision or not but it's definitely better than going through day by day doing absolutely nothing. I finally feel happy and motivated to do something. 

Right now, I'm happy. I have my family, the person I love, my amazing friends, my dogs; I am content and so goddamn thankful. I know I have people who support me and that really means so much to me. It feels so wonderful to know that people love me and I really want to do everything in my power to make them happy too. 

Life to me now, I'll just live in the now because I really have no clue what let's say 3 years is going to change and by the time I am 18 I wonder where I'll be and what I'll be doing. But I know I want to be happy. Which is what I want to be now. I don't want to force myself to do something I don't like. I want to enjoy life. 

I really do hope the choice that I'm making is right, for me at least. 

No comments:

Post a Comment